ironSource monetization APIs
ironSource provides advanced APIs to get and set data on various entities.
All API calls should be made with the following base: http://platform.ironsrc.com/partners/publisher/
System wide response content type: application/json
ironSource offers a full suite of monetization APIs.
- Get all the reporting data from the monetization ad units you serve with ironSource, including multiple metrics such as revenue, impressions and active users, etc. across several breakdowns and optional filters
Ad Revenue Measurement API
- Get your impression level ad revenue report with ironSource and your mediated ad networks. The response will include the following breakdowns: impression time stamp, Advertising ID, ad unit, Country, Ad Network, instance and more.
- Get your user level ad revenue report with ironSource and your mediated ad networks. The response will include the following breakdowns: user ID, Advertising ID, ad unit, Ad Network and more.
Mediation Management API
- Get a list of your application mediation groups and matching waterfalls setup
- Create a mediation group and its waterfall setup
- Update a mediation group and its waterfall setup
- Delete a mediation group and its waterfall setup
Note: Mediation Management API does not support apps during a live A/B test
- Get a list of your applications groups and its waterfalls
- Create an application
- Get a list of your application’s instances and its attributions
- Create an instance
- Update an instance
- Delete an instance
Note: Instance API does not support apps during a live A/B test
Custom Networks Reporting API
- Enable ironSource mediation to retrieve your custom network revenue and display it across all reporting modules