Getting started with iOS
This guide will walk you through the steps you need to take to start monetizing with Unity LevelPlay. Start by learning how to integrate the ironSource SDK into your app and then move on to how to set up your app and mediated networks on the Unity LevelPlay platform.
1. Integrate the ironSource SDK
- Download and initialize the ironSource SDK to your apps. Use the ironSource demo app for reference on how your app’s integration should look.
- Implement privacy methods relevant for your app. GDPR | COPPA | CCPA
- Configure SKAdNetwork settings. Learn how
- Enable ad tracking for Meta Audience Network. Learn how
2. Add mediation network adapters and SDKs
Integrate the network adapters and SDKs for the mediated networks you want to use on LevelPlay.
3. Integrate your ad units
Register listeners in your apps’ code for the type of ads want to show in your app.
4. Set user IDs
If you’re serving the offerwall ad unit or using server-to-server callbacks to reward your users, you’re required to define a unique identifier for each user.
1. Add your apps to your account
Set up the apps you’d like to monetize and promote through Unity LevelPlay. Automate your setup by cloning app settings or by using the Application API.
2. Add networks
Activate the networks you want to serve ads from on the platform and integrate their adapters. Automate network setup via CSV
3. Set up your ad units
Configure the types of ads you want to serve in your apps.
4. Set up your hybrid waterfalls and instance rates
Create mediation groups and add instance rates for non-bidding networks.
5. Check your app keys
Confirm that each app key from the ironSource platform is correct in your apps’ integration.
Confirm integration success and test ad delivery
Use the integration test suite to confirm each ad source you’ve set up on LevelPlay is correctly configured and check ads are loading and displaying successfully.