myTarget Integration Guide
This guide will instruct you step-by-step on how to set myTarget live as an ad network on Unity LevelPlay.
- The required Gradle Build Tool is 3.5.4+
Step 1. Create a myTarget account
- To create an account with myTarget, go here
- Once your account has been verified, login to your partner account here.
Step 2. Create an application in myTarget
Follow these steps to create your myTarget application:
- In your myTarget account go to Apps ➣ Create an app
- Once you set a new app, you’ll be able to retrieve your ‘Placement id’ and ‘Slot id’ – In order to set in Unity LevelPlay
Step 2.Retrieve Your myTarget Access key
- In your myTarget account go to Profile ➣ Access Token
Step 3. Activate myTarget in your mediation setup module
Inside the ironSource platform, access the SDK Networks setup to configure myTarget parameters into your ironSource account.
- Once you have all the required parameters, log in to your ironSource account and go to Monetize ➣ Setup ➣ SDK Networks
- Select myTarget from the table of Available Networks , add the parameters, and click on the Activate button. Then click Save.
- Select myTarget from the list of ad networks and click Setup.
- Enter your myTarget app’s ‘Access token’, then for each adunit the ‘Slot ID’ and ‘Placement ID’. Set the status to Active and click Save.You’ll see myTarget listed as Active for Mediation on your Setup dashboard.