Fyber Mediation Integration Guide
This guide instructs you step-by-step on how to set Fyber live as an Ad Network on the ironSource Mediation platform.
Step 1. Create an Fyber Account
- Create an account with Fyber. You can do so here.
- Once your account has been verified, you can log in to their partner login here.
Step 2. Create an Application and Ad Spot in Fyber
To gain access to Fyber’s inventory within ironSource’s Mediation platform, you must first add your app and set up Ad Spots in your Fyber account.
- Add Your App
- Log into your Fyber account, navigate to ‘Inventory’ ➣ ‘Manage Apps & Sites’. select ‘Add App Or Site’.
- Define the settings of your app.
- Create an Ad Spot
Once your application has been added, you can create an Ad Spot. In Fyber’s system Ad Spots defines the Placement & Ad Unit to which Fyber delivers ads.
- Select ‘+ New Ad Sopt’
- Create the Ad Spot settings:
- Ad Spot Name
- Select Ad Units: Make sure to chose a single Ad Unit to use in this Ad Spot
- Setup Ad Unit:
- Select between Display, Video or both
- Keep ‘Request Intervals’ Disabled
- Save Ad Unit
- Continue twice
- Select ‘+ New Ad Sopt’
Step 3. Activate Fyber in the SDK Networks Setup Module
There are a few parameters from your Fyber account which need to be inserted into your SDK Network Setup Module on the ironSource platform in order for Fyber to work correctly in connection with ironSource:
|This is a unique identifiers for your Fyber account, which allows the ironSource Mediation Platform to import performance data from your Fyber account to use in reporting & optimization.|
|App ID||This is a unique identifier of your application in Fyber’s system.|
|Ad Spot ID||This is the unique spot which Fyber will deliver ads to.|
Once you obtain this information, you must configure Fyber’s Parameters in your ironSource Account. By adding the above information correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of Fyber’s ad inventory and reporting data on the ironSource Mediation platform.
- Publisher ID, Consumer Key, Consumer Secret
Navigate to the ‘User Profile‘ page and you will locate them on the bottom part of the page under ‘Reporting API Keys’
- App ID, Ad Spot ID
Navigate to ‘Inventory’ ➣ ‘Manage Apps & Sites’ ➣ Select the relevant application from the list ➣ Select ‘Integration Options’ from menu on the right.
Configure Fyber’s Parameters into ironSource Account
- Once you have all of these parameters, log in to your ironSource account and go to ‘Monetize‘ ➣ ‘Mediation‘ ➣ ‘SDK Networks‘.
- Select Fyber from the list of Available Ad Networks and enter the Fyber ‘Publisher ID‘, ‘Consumer Key‘, ‘Consumer Secret‘. Click ‘Save‘.
- Fyber will then be enabled in the Available Ad Networks table.
- Make sure to define the app on which you’d like to run ironSource’s Mediation with Fyber. Go to the Fyber row on the Setup list of Ad Networks and click on the ‘Setup‘ button.
- Insert the ‘App ID‘ on the application level, and ‘Ad Spot ID‘ for the relevant Ad Units.
- Click ‘Save’.
- Activate requested Ad Units.
- Verify your integration with the Reporting API; this column will check your integration through the Reporting API and return three possible responses: Verified, Failed and No Response. Double check your integration and the information you entered above; then click ‘Retry‘ until you see ‘Verified’.
Step 4. Add the Fyber Adapter to Your Build
You are now all set to deliver Fyber Ads within your application!
To add additional mediation Ad networks, integrate the ironSource adapters and follow our integration guides.