Real time pivot
Real time pivot provides advanced reporting capabilities, enabling you to slice and dice multiple data points in real-time.
Easily break down your data to analyze your app’s activity, view customized reports, and schedule them to be sent directly to your inbox.
Unity LevelPlay data cube
Use the Unity LevelPlay cube to view data for all demand sources (mediation network, ironSource Exchange, and direct deals) within a single view.
ironSource Exchange (iSX) data cube
Use the ironSource Exchange data cube to access high-level and granular reporting for iSX demand. Drill down deeper into the exchange demand and see which DSPs are contributing to your revenue.
A/B test analyzer dashboard
Use the A/B test analyzer dashboard to see your A/B test results moments after your tests start. You can understand how your A/B test is going at a glance, so you can take immediate action.
Metrics and definitions
- Data for bidding is based on the bid price
- Data for non-bidding demand sources, including Meta Audience Network bidding, is based on your the instance rate setup or historical CPM
- On average, revenue data for non-bidding demand sources, including Meta Audience Network bidding, is accurate within ±3% of the revenue data you’ll see on Unity LevelPlay. This enables revenue to be predicted in real-time
- Impressions: The total number of times an ad is shown
- eCPM: Estimated effective cost per thousand impressions; calculated by (Revenue / Impressions) * 1000
- Auctions: The total number of Unity LevelPlay auctions
- Bid Requests: The total number of times a bidding ad source was requested to offer a bid
- Bid Response: The total number of times a bidding ad source responded with a valid bid
- Wins: The total number of times an ad source (ad network or iSX bidder) won the auction
- Bid Rate: The total number of bid responses divided by the total number of bid requests
- Win Rate: The total number of wins divided by the total number of bid responses
- Render Rate: The total number of impressions divided by the total number of bid responses
- Survival Rate: The total number of impressions divided by the total number of wins
- Timeout Rate: The proportion of bid responses that resulted in auction timeout response
- Response Timeout: Number of bid responses that resulted in an auction timeout
- Unique users
- Unique users: Number of unique devices
- Rev/Uniques (￠): The revenue generated per unique user
- Imp/Uniques: The impressions generated per unique user
- Clicks: The total number of clicks. Available in the iSX data cube only
- Waterfall latency: The time from when a request to serve an ad is made for Unity LevelPlay mediation until the time the ad is ready to show.
Instance latency: The time from when a network instance is requested to serve an ad until the time the network instance returns a response
How to access real time pivot reports
To start using real time pivot cubes, follow these steps:
Step 1. Access real time pivot from the platform nav bar
Step 2. Choose the data cube you want to access
Step 3. Define your dimensions
Step 4. Define your measures
Use the compare option by selecting your desired date range
Step 5. Choose your data view
Step 6. Schedule your report
With real time pivot, you can schedule the reports you create for LevePlay and iSX data to be sent to you and your teammates via email.
- Click the 3 dots on the top right-hand corner and select Schedule Report
- Fill in the form. Choose how often you want the report to be sent and what timeframe it should include
- Click Delivery options to add your team members’ emails and anyone else who should receive the report
- Finish by clicking Create report
Real time pivot also enables you to download your data as a CSV file