CSV Bid Manager
The CSV Bid Manager allows you to adjust your pricing by campaign, country, and application based on performance while applying multiple changes at once.
- Download the statistics of your activity in a specific date range.
- Adjust your pricing based on the source’s performance.
- Upload your CSV.
- The default campaign bid (set through the Campaign Generator) will take place when no specific Country or Country-Application bid was set.
- The country bid will take place where no specific Country-Application bid was set.
- Define the Country bid by setting the ‘Application ID’ value to “All”
- Remove specific bids by setting the ‘Bid’ value to ‘Default’.
- Bids can be set with a maximum of 2 decimal points.
- The minimum bid is $0.01.
For the following table:
|Campaign ID||Country||Application ID||Bid|
- All applications in the US are priced with the default campaign bid, except for 456 which is priced at $6.
- All applications in GB (including 456) are priced at $3.Notes
- If no specific campaigns were selected, we will present only campaigns with at least one install in the selected date range.
- Only rows with at least one install or a specific bid will be returned in the CSV.
- The only mandatory fields when uploading a CSV are Campaign ID, Country, Application ID, and Bid.
- You can upload up to 100,000 rows at a time.