How to configure attribution measurement URLs
Follow these steps to configure your campaign attribution measurement URLs:
- Go to your account in the desired attribution company
- Generate ironSource Click URL
- Make sure all relevant postbacks are enabled in the attribution company (install and post-install)
- Paste it into the corresponding input fields in the ‘Campaign Generator’
- The impression URL will be automatically generated for you, based on the click URL. When configuring the impression URL, make sure to enable VTA in the attribution company’s dashboard
The click measurement URLs can be modified after the campaign is live. Each click URL modification will automatically be applied on the impression URL.
Supported attribution companies
ironSource supports the following attribution companies:
For additional attribution solutions please contact us.
Measurement URL stickiness
For ease of campaign setup, the system stores the last uploaded URL for a specific title, and the click and impression URLs will populate in the corresponding fields for new campaigns. You can choose to use these URLs, or you can edit/swap to new URLs. This has no effect on existing campaigns.